Welcome to Cohn Construction Services Online Plan Room.
This is a private computer system for authorized use only and may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability and operational security.
Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
PLAN ROOM USER AGREEMENT
As strictly a convenience to you, we will provide electronic files for your use in your bid preparation, subject to the following conditions:
SPECIAL CONDITIONS we would like to bring to your attention are:
- We make no guarantee or representation as to the compatibility of these files with your software/hardware.
- These electronic files shall not be used by you or anyone else for any purpose other than as a convenience in estimating. Any other use or reuse by you or by others will be at your sole risk and without liability or legal exposure to us.
- You shall, to the fullest extent permitted by law, indemnify and hold harmless us, the Owner, and the A/E from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or resulting from your use of these electronic files.
- These electronic files may not be construction documents, as differences may exist between these electronic files and corresponding hard-copy construction documents. We make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the electronic files you receive.
- By your receipt of these electronic documents, you are certifying full agreement with and acceptance of these conditions.
- Your bid must be in compliance with our Subcontract form, Insurance requirements, and P&P Surety Bond requirements which may be viewed on our website at www.cohnconstruction.com using the "subcontractor" tab or you may click on this link to access the forms directly: http://www.cohnconstruction.com/sub-contractors.aspx.
- Any request for alternate (but equal) materials must be submitted ten days prior to the bid and must be approved by addendum.
- All questions, clarifications, and/or request(s) for information are to be submitted through the corresponding form on this site.